Looking Back at 2015 and Forward to 2016 for Procure-to-Pay Automation:
This past year has been an exciting year for BirchStreet in regards to innovations and growth. Our mission at BirchStreet is to provide the best service and technology to our customers, so they can truly be more efficient and more profitable using our procure-to-pay (P2P) technology.
Some of our major accomplishments in 2015 include:
- New User Interface – intuitive shopping experience
- Dashboards: configurable, graphical representation of system data with easy access to supporting line item details
- Multi-Browser: IE, Chrome, Firefox, Safari
- Complete mobility on tablets
- Global Item Master: master data management tool
- New Partnership Integrations: HotSOS, CSI payment system
- Contract Management: Searchable database for key triggers in the contract
- Online Support – chat support available in 8 languages
- Nutritional data mapping to European standards
- Numerous enhancements: reporting, analytics
- Total 2015 Growth: 3,829 Contracted Locations, with 70% new international contracts and 30% domestic.
- Employee growth worldwide: 39%
Each year, more and more services, features, enhancements and functionality continue to grow. And, that’s how we envision 2016. We can’t give away our competitive secrets yet, but we are predicting another year of tremendous growth. Procure-to-pay technology is becoming a “must-have” for companies around the globe. We are already in development for new functionality and modules, learning tools, and ways to provide our customers with better business intelligence (BI).
As we wrap up the year, we wish everyone happy holidays and a happy new year around the world! For more information or a personal demo of our P2P software solutions, we welcome you to reach out to email@example.com, visit www.birchstreet.net, or call 949-567-7000.